International Study Tours are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Selected students will be notified their participation via e-mail. For further information, we invite you to fill out the information request form available at this link. Our staff will thus provide full details on the application procedure, plus additional info regarding accommodations, meals and calendar of activities, payment deadlines.
Benefits for participants
International Study Tours include:
- full-board accommodation for the whole duration of the Forum;
- bus transfer and local transportation service;
- special program of activities within the Forum official calendar;
- guided tours;
- recreational events;
- scientific publications;
- a taste of… Italian food and wine culture!
Study Tours also offer:
- free admission to historical and cultural sites
- free tours in the Venice Region
- free guided visits to world-famous companies located in the Venice Region
An official certificate of attendance will be delivered to all enrolled students upon their departure. Please note that international return flights are not included in the application or admission fees.
Select the “Study Tour” you want to apply for
For further information, click on the link below:
- Trieste Next-European Science Forum (science and applied research, September)
For further information
Contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +390498757589.