An innovative training experience with leading experts and companies in the fields of economics, management, art, literature, history, design, science, technology, sustainability, restoration, tourism
In the last two years, more than 2,000 selected students have enrolled in our International Study Tours, an initiative promoted by the online newspaper VeneziePost and Goodnet. Through our activities, we offer selected international students the unique opportunity to:
- attend a series of international events focusing on a range of topics: economics, innovation, history, literature, science, arts & design
- meet and exchange views with renowned professionals, scholars and experts
- attend hands-on “in the field” activities and training
- join an international network of peers studying in the same field
- visit a true world capital – Venice – and the Venice Region, a territory rich in history and culture and at the forefront in terms of technological innovation, creative production and sustainability
By joining our international study tours, selected students will benefit of:
- unlimited access and confirmed seats to all events listed in the official program of the event, comprising conferences, talks, round tables, workshops, book readings, performances, and so on
- special program of activities and visits in the city hosting of the event and in neighbouring cities
- recreational activites
- and… much more!
Do you want to apply for the “International Study Tours”? Click here and choose your event!